Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's Sunday night, do you know where my youth went...

My body is feeling it's age today.  My knee is much better than it was earlier in the week, but still sore and slightly un-stable.  It's hard to explain...but it feels like my knee could just come apart at any moment.  That would definitely NOT be enjoyable.  I still need to get a resistance trainer for my bike so I can at least stay active while I take a break from running.  I do still have to walk the dogs, and if you have ever tried to walk a couple of whippets when they really want to get somewhere you know they can really drag you along.    Of course they then stop right in front of you so you have to do a little hip hop dance trying not to fall over them.

Most of my pain is on the medial side of my left knee and the knee cap doesn't work quite right.  It is suppose to just go up and down along a little groove...but mine goes up and to the left - it doesn't feel particularly good I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment