Sunday, February 14, 2010

7 days and counting to my big 5 OH!

I won't make my goal of running a half marathon by my Birthday, and with my knee still a bit wobbly I am not quite sure when it may happen.  But I won't stop pushing toward my goal of a healthy life. 

This past week was extremely stressful, but I decided it was now or never and made a proposition to my boss that could earn me a bigger paycheck and help the company at the same time.  Hopefully he'll have come up with a plan of some sort and will tell me tomorrow.  Cross your fingers everyone.  I have been with the company for 20 years, and the only way to make a move is to create a new job for yourself.  At 50 I am taking stock of things, and I need to decided what I want for myself and go out there and take it.

Unfortunately I had a massive migraine all weekend, so no exercise of any sort was under taken.  It is almost gone tonight - yahoooo! 

Happy Valentines Day everyone.  Hope you all got to spend it with the ones you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment