Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I run therefor I am...

I took an easy run on Sunday after 4 weeks of resting my knee, and it wasn't too bad.  I stayed in an easy pace and only ran a few 5 minute intervals, then a few shorter intervals, and then walked back home.  Knee didn't bother me ~ Yay!  I started back walking on the treadmill last night since I can't run my neighborhood in the dark - at least not safely.  It will take a while to get back to where I was, but not as long as I had thought.  I do need to get a new pair of running shoes though.  The pair I bought back in July just isn't the right fit for my skinny feet and narrow heel. 

Getting back on the straight and narrow eating path will not be easy either.  I let the stress of the last few months get to me and started eating my old higher fat and calorie diet.   I know what I have to do...just need to have the strength of mind to do it!!  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment