Monday, November 23, 2009

Long time no talk!

The last two weeks have flown past and now it is almost Thanksgiving.  I don't know how that happened...but it's here whether I'm ready or not. 

My knee is healing slowly, but I have started walking again.  I am going to hold off running for another week or two just to be sure.  I am going to miss the half marathon I was registered for this Sunday, but I AM going to go down and pick up my shirt and hang out at Expo.  Right now I am not registered for any races other than running the half at the Vancouver Marathon in June 2010.  I definitely want to get a few more 5k races under my belt and hopefull a few 10k as well. 

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thansgiving.  I have plenty to be Thankful for this year - my Dad survived his heart attack and surgery, and continues to gain in strength every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment